Saturday 25 July 2015

Four Days To Go

I'm just doing a bit of last minute shopping (solid shampoo bar) and organising (insurance, yawn) before I head off on my month long European jaunt and I thought I'd share my itinerary:

Day 1 - Eurostar from London St. Pancras to Avignon, France
Day 2 - Avignon to Carcassonne
Day 3 - Explore Carcassonne
Day 4 - Carcassonne to Aix-en-Provence
Days 5 & 6 - Explore Aix-en-Provence and surrounding area
Day 7 - Aix-en-Provence to Grasse
Days 8 & 9 - Explore Grasse and surrounding area
Day 10 - Grasse to Golf Juan (to stay on a boat, yay!)
Days 11 - 13 - Explore Côte d'Azur (options: Cannes, Cavallier Sur Mer, Antibes, Nice, Eze, Menton)
Day 14 - Depart France for Sirmione, Lake Garda, Italy (all day on a train)
Day 15 - Explore Sirmione & Lake Garda
Day 16 - Sirmione to Verona
Day 17 - Explore Verona
Day 18 - Verona to Venice & explore Venice
Day 19 - Fly to Split, Croatia
Days 20 & 21 - Explore Split
Day 22 - Krka National Park then on to Hvar
Days 23 & 24 - Explore Hvar
Day 25 - Hvar to Trsteno and visit Trsteno Arboretum
Days 26 - 28 - Dubrovnik
Day 29 - Fly home


Getting a little bit excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment